As a mom I get to witness lots of funny things each day. I like to write them down in my day timer and when I need a good laugh I flip through and remember the moments throughout the year. Some of my favorite things are...
.
Toddlers speaking in sentences when you weren't even sure they knew how to talk yet.
.
Your six year old telling you how much she just "loves babies and toddlers"
because they are so cute.
.
A little one telling you her "biaper is stuck" (Diaper wedgie:).
.
Dancing, all kids dancing.
.
The first time I clipped all the children's toe and finger nails in one day.
That was 80 tiny nails, call me weird, but I find that funny.
.
When somehow a four year old finds everything in her drawer that is way to small and doesn't match. She looks horribly uncomfortable, but you know you can't say anything. She thinks she looks perfect, and who can argue with that?
.
Two babies talking to each other in there own language.
.
Our boy started dancing last night. Matt pulled out an older video this morning and we watched a few moments of Bluebell as a baby, now I'm in a 'remember when...' mode. I find the two of them are more alike then any of my other kids.
Conner is SO cute! I wish I could just hug his cute little body. Looks like Matt is loving having a boy of his own :) Glad that your kids keep you laughing! Hope that you're doing well with four! Gives me hope that I could do it too someday....Miss ya
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I miss you guys already, it was sure fun to see you all during Christmas, it was the best break ever!!
ReplyDelete