Sunday, December 12, 2010

All Boy

I've heard that you can't really tell a difference between girls and boys personalities until the kids reach around 18 months. I don't know if that is true in most cases, but Conner is definitely different than his sisters. The biggest things I've noticed are that he really doesn't mind being on his own. He will play for quite a while as long as his tummy is full and he has something interesting to tear apart. He isn't really happy with baby toys, he wants something destructible. Any books or papers left on the floor had better beware. Almost crawling he seems to move faster then any of my girls. The only one that would come close would be Kimberly. She has lots of energy and as a baby ate as much as Conner does. I love all my children and with each new one find myself surprised at how different they all are. Being a mother is such a joy. I love it and only wish time would slow down a little.



It's hard to tell who is having more fun when He and our Boy play together. I can't help but think that these two have been best friends for much longer then the last 6 months.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is getting so big! We have got to get together again... maybe after the holidays? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so excited to see you guys and give conner kisses!

    ReplyDelete