Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Sugar Plum Fairies.

Have you ever heard of the Sugar-Plum Fairies? Well our family got a visit from them this Halloween. The are amazing little creatures that love candy. If you leave your candy and a note out for them, they come, take your candy and leave you with a present. After a great evening of trunk-or-treating (the girls were all fairies, of course) we left our candy out and to our great joy woke up to these wonderful little gifts.
Happy Halloween!








5 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable as fairies! I'm glad you didn't make conner a fairy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute fairies you all were!! Those little sugar plum fairies are also ADORABLE you will have to tell me were you got them or how you made them! I hope you all had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family of fairies. Your girls are getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Kenzie is! You are all so cute (well you are gorgeous, they are cute!). And what a cute idea to decrease the amount of Halloween candy! :-) I have no idea who is going to eat all of ours... I have to take my glucose test soon, so it can't be me for at least another week! :-) Is it too late for the fairies?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never to late for fairies when there's candy involved. And I'm sure they do boyish toys as well;) I did make these. I saw a picture on the web, so I didn't have a pattern just a few hours of experimenting and voila!

    ReplyDelete