Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Sweet Little Boy


Our Boy is here at last!  His birth was fun, as he came rather quickly in the end and mommy got to catch him. His sisters all love him tons. Sometimes a little to much... He's already received more kisses than most guys get in their whole lives. Our boy loves to eat and is quite happy as long as his tummy is full and he is being held. Such a boy already. We are thrilled to have him as part of our family.

6 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I can't wait until I have a baby in the house again too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we finally get to see him! He IS so cute! Hope that you guys are surviving the onslaught of things that come with a new baby! I'm sure you have everything under control....:) Wish I could hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad we got to see him on Sunday - he is a beautiful baby! Good job, Mom! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! We love boys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice new blog picture and layout, it's a great family shot of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks T! We just set the camera on a tripod and hoped for the best.

    ReplyDelete