To much has happened since I last posted. I am pregnant and having a boy, due May 31st. So during my last trimester I usually try to do something crazy, like redo a room in the house. Matt told me this year I could not repaint any rooms (he usually ends up having to finish my crazy projects:). Well, I needed something to keep my mind off of the next two months, so we got ducks! 11 Welsh Harlequin ducklings. They came in the mail this morning and we love them! Pour Matt, I think 11 ducks are going to be more work then redoing a room. The girls are so excited to have these new pets. They are a lot different then our fish, (we still love our fish:). It was an exciting and fun day. I'm sorry I couldn't get pictures of the girls with their ducks, it was to hard to try to juggle a camera, ducklings and kids. Maybe later. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy!
my kids loved looking at the ducks! It reminds me of when I was a kid and we had ducks too, super cute!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you again! you better post pics of your babe when he comes.....I want to know how it all goes down too. Where do you keep ducks anyways? love ya.
ReplyDeleteWe had those cute little things in a bathtub until last night, now the ducks are in a tarped off part of the family room. They are growing so fast I'm not sure how long it will last. They need a ducky house outside! I will try to be better about posting, you know how it goes;)
ReplyDeleteWhy am I just now finding your blog! Oh well, the ducks are way cute, and I am soooo excited you are having a boy!
ReplyDeletejust bought a lemon poppy seed package from the store, the kind you just add milk to. Then you cut the top of the orange, cut and eat out the middle and put the wet muffin mix inside about half full. Then you double wrap the whole orange (with the orange top back on) inside aluminum foil. We let ours cook for about 15-20 min in the fire, but depending on how thick your orange's peel is, you'll have to adjust the time. And don't put them on too hot of coals because if the orange peel does get burnt on the outside, the muffin will taste scorched too. Bring butter to put on them and they are super yummy!
ReplyDeleteYou better put up pics of your cute Conner soon!