Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Smiles

Our boy is really growing fast. Already he looks so big and not so 'new-baby-ish'. I love his little personality beginning to show itself. He's started squealing when he cries. I think the girls are already influencing him. Or maybe he'll learned he's got to sound more urgent to have his needs met. Could be a combination of the two, I'm not sure. I just about melt a when he falls asleep in my arms and the smiles he gives us more frequently make my heart jump with joy. Every once in a while he tries to talk. I could just sit there and watch him for hours. Why do they want to grow up so fast? I love my children and can't imagine life without them.


4 comments:

  1. Your family is so beautiful! What a cute little baby you have... no wonder his sisters love on him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy he already looks a little more grown up. Hope you're doing well w/ all 4 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can wait to hold my baby boy! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute boy!! I can not wait to see you guys again and to hold him!

    ReplyDelete