Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playmates...

We have been blessed to have Him home more lately and the girls are in heaven with their new found playmate. Everyone wants to "sit by Dad". I asked Bluebell why no one wanted to sit by Mom? She said "Dad builds bigger forts". I guess I need to practice my fort building skills:)

5 comments:

  1. Dad is the favorite at my house too. Your girls are gorgeous!

    I found your blog through Lori's. We all need to get together and do something sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily-
    I don't know if you'll read this again, but I found your blog, and it wont let me in. I would love to get together sometime:)
    Lanae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what children say sometimes! Good luck with everything and keep us up to date- I heard that you might be coming in Feburary, that would be so much fun! But I totally understand if somehow you don't make the car drive with your little ones! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys are having so much fun!! I sure miss seeing you all. I hope all works out in February it would be a blast to see you again!!
    love you
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your family is so cute. I miss ya. I wish that we could live closer so we could still scrapbook together.

    ReplyDelete