More then six inches of snow! He spent the whole morning making this beautiful igloo with bluebell and Goldilocks. A huggies diaper box was used to make most of the bricks and each was placed and packed down firmly. This was an igloo that would be strong and last for... a while. The only thing that could destroy such a master piece was the one who made it.
So what if it only lasted a few hours, He had a lot of fun smashing it down. The girls didn't quite understand why such great care was taken in building something that was so quickly destroyed, but they had fun with the slide He made from the igloo. What a fun day!
Looks like fun in this crazy Washington weather we have been having.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that it snowed that much! It is so hot here.... I think I would trade it in for the snow! Looks like fun- wish we could have been there.
ReplyDeleteso fun to see your cute kids. I can't believe you got that much snow either. hope you're doing great!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! I'll have to remember that for next winter. Very cute girls :)
ReplyDelete