Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow

We've had a lot of snow this winter! That means lots of playing and experimenting. I don't love the inconvenience of the snow, but I do love seeing my husband and daughters laughing and enjoying it together. It's also been fun to have Him home a few extra days.

So far this year we have
gone sledding in it...

Added a 4-wheeler to the sled...
(Look we can get Grandma and the kids on it,
that means it's safe, hahaha!)

Gone Fast!!!
Convinced the wife to go for a ride...
Lost the sled... found the sled... and NEVER let go of the rope...

and of course crashed and laughed at each other, a lot!!!

Yes, it has been a very snowy, exciting, wet, cold and really fun winter already.
We hope you are enjoying yours!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun. Your background page looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page- it is soo cute and crafty looking, you did an amazing job! I love you and hope you have a good day-- Twyla

    ReplyDelete