Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gnome Hats and Knitting

What a joy it is as a mother to get to learn new things. This year has been a full one for me as I dive into 1st grade with Bluebell. I have been especially interested in Waldorf Education. Next year  she should be learning how to knit. Well since I didn't know how, I figured I better learn so that I could teach her. It has been so much fun! I can't believe how relaxing it is (once you figure it out). My kids are loving their new hats and I am enjoying my evenings knitting.

2 comments:

  1. wow, your good at knitting! I tried to learn but no one could remember how to end the stiches when the project is over, so I gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome hats! Way to go on learning to knit, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete