He just got his dream car. Our new family car, ha ha ha. My criteria was that it had four doors, and this was what he came home with. The kids call the car Night Fury, and yes it is a girl. I almost feel like we have another member of the family. Doodle hears Him pull in the driveway and she runs to the window saying W X, W X (it's a Subaru WRX). He has worked hard to finish school and journey out, he deserves to drive to and from work in something that he loves. I am so proud of all that he's accomplished. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to my children. I love his zest for life and hope it never changes.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Night Fury-
He just got his dream car. Our new family car, ha ha ha. My criteria was that it had four doors, and this was what he came home with. The kids call the car Night Fury, and yes it is a girl. I almost feel like we have another member of the family. Doodle hears Him pull in the driveway and she runs to the window saying W X, W X (it's a Subaru WRX). He has worked hard to finish school and journey out, he deserves to drive to and from work in something that he loves. I am so proud of all that he's accomplished. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to my children. I love his zest for life and hope it never changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Benjamin, Dude sweet ride! Almost as cool as mutton bustin!
ReplyDeletepretty cool. I remember that he liked speedin around in a nice car. Way to finally finish school, yeah.
ReplyDelete