Sunday, June 1, 2003
The Beginning
Every family has a beginning. Our story begins before we met. Our mothers knew each other before we did and tried to set us up, this was in the "high school days". In the end we didn't really get together until after His mission (which was probably a good thing as we both had lots of growing up to do). He returned from his mission in November 2002 and I came home from living in Utah in February 2003. My father and I didn't know why but we felt it was "time" for me to be at home. Shortly after I moved back to Washington He was "encouraged" to go out with me. He was surprised at how much fun we had, and after a few more dates we soon became best friends. At one point I remember thinking I couldn't imagine life with out my best friend. I love how friendship was the biggest part of our beginning. I feel that this has made us stronger together as we try to understand each other more. After a short time we became engaged (April 20th) and then married (June 20th 2003). It was a wonderful way to start our journey together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment